Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Will's Gift

I wanted to show the box I made for Will! He made me a box a long time ago. We put out keep sakes that are small. Mine is full of paper rings Will makes me when we talk about marriage. How adorable is he, right? well hope everybody likes the box. It took a while! :)


I made the top my taking old magazine letters. "Come What May" is the saying we try to love by.

On the box itself, I tore scrapbook paper with printed textures that would interest Will. I used music inspired paper, grass, cork board, burlap, denim. etc. Glued it on the box and then I put a a layer of clear coat to be able to keep it for a long time.




2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I like it! Look at you being all creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl i love this!!!!!

    kati

    ReplyDelete