Saturday, December 18, 2010

Long Time Coming (Semester Review)

Well I successfully went the entire semester without blogging. I wish I could say that it payed off in my grades, but not so much! This semester was a whirlwind. Many many changes. Many life lessons learned. Highs and lows. Many new friends made. Many Ole Miss games spend with people that mean the most in my life. New accomplishments.

Oxford has become a place of where I feel right at home.

Crossing off the list to shake President's hand.

I was beyond excited. Politics is one of my niches for sure.

I have made new friends that I hope I can get even closer to. Erika is my sister for sure.

Chase is the best by far. Even in the wee hours of the morning ;)

Gabrielle and Adam help make life even more hilarious.


Parties and memories that last a life time with the girl that I couldn't live without.




Random trips that get us closer to death than we wanted. :)

And many many many dress up times for famous Ole Miss football/ Grove Parties.






Many sleepless nights. Many failed tests :) Many long talks with my best friend/sister in the whole world. Summed up, this semester was amazing. I lost a lot of things, yet gained a lot more. I have found myself a clean slate and I am enjoying it.

“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson




No comments:

Post a Comment