Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life is Approaching..

John Mayer was amazing!! and now spring break has came and went. School is back in full force and all the many stresses that come with it.My Schedule? Here it is:

Monday: Go to class at 9 until 11. Sociology & Child Psy. I go to work 2:30 and get off 7:15. Back to Booneville to eat with Will and do my homework.
Tuesday: Go to class at 9:25 and another at 12:15. (Spanish & English Lit. II) Newspaper meeting at 2. And Astronomy at 4..until 8.
Wednesday: Class 9 til 11. Paper meeting at 2. Work out at 6.
Thursday: Class 9:25 & 12:15. Then work at 3 until 8. Go home and eat supper with my family then back to Booneville.
Friday: Usually my "Hail Mary" Day. Class 9 & 11. Then I head for the hills, back home, out of Booneville. Then to work at 3-6:30.

Like anyone cared about my schedule, but like my friend and fellow blogger, Megan, says "I blog for myself." (:

I am on a diet now. And I could eat the stuffing from a rag doll. SO hungry. But I'm determined. One of my friends offered to train me for free so I'm taking advantage!

Photo above is from Memphis, when me and Will went to see John Mayer. Which I love! Have I mentioned that? (:

Me and Bekka, my best friend in the whole entire world, are going to our Ole Miss Orientation soon and we're super excited! Stay tuned for our outfit choices and many many pictures of our randomeness.

2 comments:

  1. I have this exact same photo. Almost the same vantage point too. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're one in the same Dason. Odd :)

    ReplyDelete