Monday, March 15, 2010

Have't Been Blogging Much..


It's been oh so long guys.. I miss blogging. I just can't seem to find time to sit and write anymore. Today was a whirlwind of mass confusion. I learned my major is no longer a major and other horrible things. Being positive though.

I've been cutting my old magazines for story boards for art inspiration. Yea sounds lame to anybody that doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about, but pretty Zen for awful day. Fashion and Traveling: can you please make a door for me? It's getting pretty ridiculous. Stress is taking over my life and I'm 18, this is bad.

Friday is John Mayer!! AH! Headed to Memphis with Will all day long. Going to be a great day! I'm making a no fussing rule now. :)

Saving for the Europe trip next summer.

Made a plan to be Ariel at Disney World. Sounds dumb, but it's a life goal. Going to make it happen!

That's me and Carson above, a girl I teach at work. Quiet possibly my favorite child on the planet.

Well I thought of as many useless things for you to know.

Peace :)


No comments:

Post a Comment