Friday, June 25, 2010

Back!!

We got there at 5:30 am for the Hot Air Balloon Festival! I was happy. Will was a little sleepy bless his heart. 

They were absolutely beautiful with the sunrise! 

Later in the week on the way from Gulf Shores, AL to Mobile, AL. I had to beg mom, but we got to go.

Mobile is full of awesome views to me. Great little city. 


 I love this boy! I got to spend a whole week with him and my parents! I lead such a blessed life. 

I haven't wrote in a while, but I believe I'll be back to my writing soon. Not that anybody reads this thing haha! I soon will have so much going on. With work, school, Will, family, moving and so many other things. A month and 3 weeks and then school will begin and the stress will come with it. But I don't mind it. Oxford is going to be refreshing change of life. Going to discover a lot about myself. I couldn't be more excited! 

1 comment: