Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer, oh sweet Summer

Well today has been slightly uneventful. I go to work soon, but I can only look forward til tomorrow. Me and the friend are going to the zoo. Bekka hasn't been in 15 years. Oh friend, you are gonna have a blast. In the 900 degree weather. I'm stoked.

I'm off Thursday and Friday so maybe I'll be productive. I sure hate to waste days.

It's raining at the moment. A little summer shower, with the sun shining.

More pictures tomorrow. Maybe even a few funny stories from work. And let me tell you, I've worked there 2 weeks and I already have a sack full of stories. Tip: You don't have to dress up to come to Wal-Mart, but at least wear shoes. Come on now people.

Prayer for the week: Lord you have blessed me with so much. When do I get to return the favor? Lead me to be a servant unto you. I'm ready. I'll accept whatever path you lay before me, for I know that it will be more glorious than whatever I could plan for myself.




3 comments:

  1. I am SO EXCITED! Please don't rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not really 15 years, but pretty close! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gonna rain. fail on the most perfect plan we've had yet..

    ReplyDelete