Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"-- Pocahontas



Cold. Cold. Cold. brr. Cold. The South is not suppose to feel like this. Antarctica, yes. South, no.

This is day was just disastrous. Nothing went right. Until Bekka found the Disney Internet Radio station. Everything after that just seem to get better. Told you Bekka just does that to me. Plus Disney. I mean Disney just really fixes things when you need them to be fixed. Like life is magical again.

I guess I'll just do a Disney haul. I went to Disney when I was 7 years old the first time and don't remember much. But this past time I went over Christmas break. I am determined to work there one day. Like as an Imagineer or something. Or even just as character thats just dressed. Just being in the environment is like a land of no other. Everyone is happy. Everything is clean. You just can't have a bad mood there.

Will's sick today. Thinking it's the flu. I went to Wal-Mart and bought a bunch of chicken noodle soup, potato soup, orange juice, and oranges and water. I got to make him feel better.

Not a lot today kids. The day just wasn't has hoppin' as usual.

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment