Thursday, February 4, 2010

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world."-- Mother Teresa


Well this is day uno of this blog. It took pretty much the whole week to even get started on this and the courage to start writing about me. I'm guessing you would like the low down about the person whose blog you are reading. If I do the entirety of me, it'll take a couple of posts. But since this is my space, I'll talk all I like! Just kidding! But really, I've been blessed with so much that I am just busting at the seams to tell people about my life and for them to tell me about theirs! So lets get this ball rolling!

Well I'm LeAnna, as you can see. I come from a small, well, extremely small town in Mississippi. I graduated early from my high school to just get out and see the world. I'm currently double majoring in Secondary Education with an emphasis in Spanish & Journalism with an emphasis in Magazine Service Journalism, mouth full right? Yea i know. My minor is Environmental Studies. Yea, so in other words, gonna me busy for a while. I just couldn't really choose between them since they all have something special attached to them. I'll elaborate on that later though.

God has blessed with the best family, love of my life, and friends. My parents are still together after 20 years. That in itself is a miracle. In this day and time, families are more commonly separated by divorce than together. I'm so blessed to have them. They have raised me to be a hard worker for what I want. They raised me to understand that the Earth is just here for borrow, that we MUST not take it for granted. That's probably why I am the way I am today.

My boyfriend, wow, love of my life. Will has been there for me for almost 3 years, April 8, 2007. He is the most amazing person I have ever met. Why? Because he puts up with me better than anyone else can. We do have our difference, but that doesn't drag us down. Above is us at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL when we went with his family. His family makes me love him more and more every time I'm around them. His parents are the funniest, happiest "in-laws" I could ask for. Hannah, his older sister, is a tough cookie to crack, but she one of the most loving people you'll meet. She's loving in her own way, which just makes her Hannah. Her and Joab, her boyfriend, have been dating about as long as me and Will have. Carrie, his younger sister, is the most like me. Kinda scary how much we are alike sometimes. :) Carrie is the most compassionate people. She is a "hopeless romantic."She's gonna be an amazing author one day.

Friends, wow, I have 3 true to goodness friends that I have literally had since diaper times. Bekka, Adam, and Katie. Bekka is my roommate at the time and she is my best best friend. She makes my days bright and vibrant when I think there's no coming up for air. She has been through a lot in her life and yet still manages to keep us both entertained. Adam is my brother. We have come to be on the same wave-link when it come to things. We both have the travel bug, know far too much about useless things, and are trying to go far in this world with what we have. Katie is such a sweet, kind hearted person that never fails to stay classy. She is such a hard worker and so determined. I really admire that about her.

Well, its late. I'm gonna wrap this up for the night. I promise we'll get to my daily things but I don't think you can really understand who I am until I try to explain it. :) So, until tomorrow followers!

"Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you.." 1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment