Monday, February 8, 2010

"If you want Peace, teach Peace"--Pope John Paul II


Snow again. I never thought I'd say that since I live in the South, but we were out of school for the 3rd day this year. And it's only February. Me and
Bekka slept until like 11:30. Felt good, FINALLY finished my English after 3 straight days and 12 pages later. That woman needs to get a clue.

Other than that, I've done nothing the entire day. And we're discussed this, we I feel unaccomplished, I'm not very happy. Yet, I'm not gonna complain about a snow day :)

I haven't really seen Will in almost 3 or 4 days now. I miss him :( Tuesday wont be much better either. I have a night Astronomy class and it lasts til 8. Shoot me.

After watching the premiere of The Buried Life a couple of weeks ago, I have practically set out on the same mission. Me and Will made our Bucket List. If I'm complete something on my list, I want to try and help someone else. I'm dead set this. I will add and add and add to this. I am determined to make my life something extraordinary. I have one life. I will make the most of it. If I get the courage, or enough followers, or enough requests, I'll try and post our bucket list.

So, I'm gonna ask the question. What would you do before you die?

“I came so that you may live, and live the best life possible.”-- John 10:10



2 comments:

  1. You're pictures are beautiful! (Just thought I'd throw that out there.) What did you use to edit your blog? I'm having such trouble with mine.

    By the way, I'm making a bucket list of my own. At the top of my list is, to swim with dolphins in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks so much!! I fiddled with this thing pretty much everyday, like a bunch a times a day ha!

    Nice pick with the dolphins! Ill try and post mine soon!

    ReplyDelete