Sunday, February 14, 2010

“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”-- Mother Teresa


Valentine's Day was fun! Any day I get to spend with Will is amazing!! We may fuss, but we always laugh about it later. Our personalities are just so outspoken that we battle it out for the simplest stuff. I always laugh at him when he gets frustrated, its just slightly adorable. I get John Mayer tickets for "Valentimes" as we call it. He gets supper when go to the concert and some other little cute things. I had a pretty awesome weekend.

Went out with Wilbur but didn't get to see a movie because the place was PACKED. We just went to eat and enjoyed each others company. That was a better time to me.

Went to see Jersey Boys for my momma's gift. Pretty amazing!! I miss the theater. Will be back in it soon enough.

Happy Love Day!! Love everybody!!

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment