Sunday, February 7, 2010

"I am not afraid…I was born to do this.” -- Joan of Arc

The weekend was slightly uneventful. Well, more mellow than uneventful. Friday, Came home from school, went to work. Oh, I haven't told you where I work yet! I teach 3-12 year old girls gymnastics and dance. I dread going to work but they make my day most days. Their innocents is so touching and actually makes me envy them and their worry-less lifestyle. I've danced since 3 years old. So I've been dancing for quite a while. I started teaching when I was a sophomore in high school and have kept it up since then. I'll have to quit in May because I will be transferring to my senior college from my community college. I will be kinda sad to go since I have grown attached to these girls, but I know its time to move on and actually find a job that is more advance.

Anyway, Friday, right, that's what I was talking about before A.D.D. kicked in. Friday, yes, got off work and went to see Will and his family. Went to eat at Flick's, which I had no idea existed until I met him. Watched Trick or Treat. Good movie, I advise it. Saturday, went to get new tires, a must. Hung out with the 'rents all day and Sunday for that matter. GEAUX SAINTS! woohoo!! Mom made chili, sweet potato casserole, corn bread, and twice baked potatoes. We eat mostly organic at our house but we all have our "side step" days. :)

Back to the dorm for me. Sadly. Almost done here at community college. Ready to be done too. I'm ready to be at our newly rented apartment soon too!! I'll post pictures when we move in so hold tight!

Update in my personal life: I'm reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. When I finish, I'll review it. I reviewed Avatar for the paper I work for at school too. I think I like doing reviews on books and movies and pretty much anything else so I think I'll do a lot of them. If you have something you want reviewed, tell me. I'll try and make it happen :) I'm really into fashion so when the spring and fall collections come out, look for a post! I'm sure I'll be a mess on fashion weeks getting reviews ready for the paper and for the blog, but I love doing it so I'm all for it!

Oh, I do photography a lot and I'm trying to do the more photojournalism aspect, so I need to find a way to show my photos. If there is a way to show albums for multiple pictures, someone tell me. I'm getting discouraged.

OH!! I'm going to see John Mayer in March!! AHH!! Excitement doesn't even begin to describe me. Will bought the tickets for us for Valentine's Day! He doesn't like John Mayer but he knows that I love him so he's gonna go with me. Such a sweet boy..I couldn't have found a better one.

I think I'm getting better at blogging as I go. I will probably start not being so random with them. haha Sorry about that.

Peace :)
Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.Psalm 97:10

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo jealous you are going to see John Mayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're up in the nosebleed, but its worth it!!

    ReplyDelete